Current funded opportunities
Centre for Doctoral Training in Water and Waste Infrastructure Systems Engineered for Resilience (Water-WISER). Follow this link for more information.
Search for the latest water-related PhD opportunities
To find a water research topic or a potential supervisor for your project, follow the links below.
PhD opportunities are listed by school, so you will need to search within each of the links. For interdisciplinary projects, students may be assigned more than one School.
- Faculty of Biological Sciences PhD opportunities
- Faculty of Earth and Environment PhD opportunities
- Faculty of Engineering PhD opportunities
- School of Geography PhD opportunities
- School of Mathematics PhD opportunities
- School of Politics and International Studies
For advice on finding a supervisor relating to your project, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be happy to help.
Once you have decided on your topic and selected a supervisor, you will need to apply to the University by following this process: Applying for Research degrees