water@leeds Mission 4 is to train the next generation of water experts to develop the knowledge, skills and interdisciplinary awareness to make a positive contribution to tackling water-related challenges.
In addition to training from a world-leading research team, our postgraduate water researchers are supported through the water@leeds Next Generation Network and will receive:
- A monthly newsletter which contains opportunities, news and events.
- A point of contact to provide information and support
- The fostering of collaborations between students and water experts both within the University of Leeds and industry,
- Networking opportunities
- Employability support
- The promotion of individual and groups successes in our water@leeds media,
- Offering financial support to help postgraduates extend the scale and scope of their research projects.
As part of the effort to identify funding opportunities for scholarships, the water@leeds team facilitates meetings to establish collaboration on bids and to accomplish strategies for research development.
Being a part of the water@leeds Next Generation network is open to any University of Leeds Masters or PhD student who wishes to be associated with our centre, and whose research and interests align with the vision of water@leeds.Join the water@leeds Next Generation Network