Professor Onno Bokhove
- Job title: Chair in Geophysical Fluid Dynamics
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44(0)113 343 5864
- Faculty: Faculty of Applied Mathmatics and Physical Sciences
- School: School of Mathematics
- Research Area: geophysical fluid dynamics; computational fluid dynamics; laboratory experiments
Prof Onno Bokhove’s particular interest is in the applied mathematics of Geophysical Fluid Dynamics: design and testing of laboratory configurations for validation of mathematical models, computational techniques for PDEs (discontinuous Galerkin FEM), Hamiltonian fluid dynamics, idealised models for weather prediction, and hydraulic solutions of hyperbolic systems.