Professor Emanuel Gloor
- Job title: Professor in Biogeochemical Cycles
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 3305
- Faculty: Faculty of Earth and Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Areas of expertise: Global carbon cycle, Amazonian climate and tropical forests, tropical forest ecophysiology
- Faculty profile link: https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/geography/staff/1035/professor-emanuel-gloor
Prof. Emanuel Gloor’s interest is in documenting and understanding large-scale (continental to global) interactions and changes of the coupled carbon cycle climate system over time-scales relevant to us today.
The tools include atmospheric and oceanic Greenhouse Gas measurements, and interpretation of such data using 3D fluid dynamics models of atmospheric and oceanic transport and chemistry, as well as ancillary data e.g. from remote sensing.