Professor Claire Quinn
- Job title: Professor in Natural Resource Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 8700
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Earth and Environment
- Location: 9.107 School of Earth and Environment
- Areas of expertise: Links between ecological and socio-economic processes in the management and conservation of natural resources.
- Faculty profile link: https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/see/staff/1489/dr-claire-helen-quinn
Professor Claire Quinn is an environmental social scientist with over 20 years of experience working on interdisciplinary projects in the UK, Africa and Asia. Her research interests lie at the interface between social and natural dimensions of environmental change and sustainability. Her research advances understanding of social-ecological systems focusing on: 1) livelihood vulnerability, adaptation and resilience in agricultural systems; and 2) knowledge and governance in sustainable natural resources management. She is interdisciplinary in my approach, drawing theories and methods from both the social and natural sciences.