- Job title: Impact Officer
- Email: F.Barlow-Duncan@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Areas of expertise: Brokers relationships between scientists, undertaking catchment management research, develops co-designed projects.
Finn currently serves as iCASP Impact Officer and is responsible for identifying opportunities within the region where iCASP can have a positive and lasting impact. Finn also helped develop co-designed projects, ensuring they run smoothly and achieve their desired results. He previously worked for Natural England, as a Catchment Sensitive Farming partnership project manager.