Dr Timothy Hunter
- Job title: Lecturer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 2790
- Faculty: Faculty of Engineering
- School: School of Chemical and Process Engineering
- Location: 2.46 Engineering Building
- Research Area: Ultrasonics; particle stabilised foams and emulsions; surfactant & polymer sol. structure and adsorption; suspension rheology & settling; flocculation & stability control; ion-exchange for effluents.
Dr Timothy HUnter’s general research interest is in multiphase suspension and slurry processing, froth flotation, structure-property relationships of multiphase products, as well as interfacial colloidal and soft matter systems.
He has current projects on acoustic and other novel in situ/online characterisation techniques; production of responsive latex particles and emulsion template colloidasomes; structure-property relationships of complex liquid based chemical products; sediment erosion, dispersion, settling and gas hold-up.