Dr Shervin Shahvi
- Job title: Research Fellow, RePhoKUs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Earth and Environment
- Areas of expertise: water quality issues from social science perspective; quantitative and qualitative analysis; preparing interview scripts and questionnaires for stakeholders
- Faculty profile link: https://wp.lancs.ac.uk/rephokus/meet-the-team/
Shervin began his studies in water science at the University of Tehran, Iran followed by a Masters and PhD in Sweden and Italy. He worked as a post-doc in Teagasc, Republic of Ireland where he worked on the EU Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme ‘WaterProtect’.
Shervin joined the RePhoKUs project in April 2021 and is undertaking work packages on water quality issues from a social science perspective using quantitative and qualitative analysis, and preparing interviews scripts and questionnaires for stakeholders.