Dr Oliver Moore
- Job title: Research Fellow
- Email: O.Moore@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Earth and Environment
- Location: 9.160 School of Earth and Environment
- Areas of expertise: mineral water interactions;
The overarching theme of my work is to better understand how mineral-water interactions control the reactivity and cycling of bioessential elements within terrestrial and marine settings. My research focuses on these interactions at the molecular scale and how these affect biogeochemical cycles on a global scale both now and in the past, so that we may elucidate future impacts.