- Associate Professor of Political Theory
- Areas of expertise
- Human rights and environmental sustainability
- +44 (0) 113 343 8012
- 13.29 Social Sciences Building
- Faculty of Education, Social Sciences and Law
- School of Politics and International Studies
- Faculty profile link
Dr Kerri Woods' recent work has been on cosmopolitan accounts of obligations to ‘distant others’ and the role of sentiment in the motivation and justification of such obligations.
She has longstanding interests in human rights theory and various topics in environmental ethics, including climate change ethics and environmental human rights.