Dr Jonathan Carrivick
- Job title: Senior Lecturer in Geomorphology
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 3324
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Location: Garstang 10.04
- Research Area: Geomorphology, specifically cold climate earth surface processes and landforms and high-magnitude fluvial processes (glacial outburst floods and bedrock channels).
Dr Jonathan Carrivick’s research interests focus on earth surface processes and landforms in polar, arctic and alpine environments. He especially focuses on the processes and products of glacial outburst floods or ‘jökulhlaups’.