Dr Jenny Armstrong
- Job title: Impact Translation Fellow
- Email: J.C.Armstrong@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Earth and Environment
- Location: Impact Translation related to Digibog DigiBog_ Hydro model - a model that simulates water tables in peatlands
- Areas of expertise: climate change adaptation, stakeholder engagement and flood risk management
Jenny joins the iCASP team as an Impact Translation Fellow, where she will use her past experience within academia and at the Environment Agency to manage and facilitate iCASP projects.
Jenny has an interdisciplinary background in climate change adaptation, stakeholder engagement and flood risk management. She recently completed her doctorate at Loughborough University where she investigated societal factors that enhance and inhibit climate change adaptation initiatives in UK coastal zones. Whist at the Environment Agency she worked in hydrometry and telemetry, flood resilience and flood incident management.
Jenny will utilise her past experience initially working on iCASP projects which centre on natural flood management.