Dr Emily Potter
- Job title: Research Fellow in Cryospheric Science
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Areas of expertise: hydrological inputs, in particular using climate models and statistical methods to determine patterns and trends in precipitation and temperature
- Faculty profile link: https://environment.leeds.ac.uk/geography/staff/9446/dr-emily-potter
My research interests are in climate of mountainous regions. I am currently working in the PEGASUS project, looking at how temperature and precipitation have changed, and will change in the future, over the Peruvian Andes. This data will be used by glaciological and hydrological modellers to determine changes to streamflows in the recent past and future. I have also investigated how glaciers, and glacier debris cover, affects wind and temperature in the Nepalese Himalaya.