Dr Charlie Dannreuther
- Job title: Lecturer in European Political Economy
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 6844
- Faculty: Faculty of Education, Social Sciences and Law
- School: School of Politics and International Studies
- Location: 14.01 Social Sciences Building
Dr Charlie Dannreuther’s conceptual outlook is broadly in line with French Regulation school and specifically in exploring international modes of social regulation and their role in the renegotiation of the subject. He place special reference on what small business policy reveals about political and economic systems historically and comparatively as illustrated through financial and labour market policies. His work is strongly informed by practical experience in policy.