The water@leeds Confluence which will take place in person on Thursday 19th October at University House. This is our annual meeting, and an opportunity to network and develop new interdisciplinary collaborations.
Join us to hear about research taking place across water@leeds and the opportunity to present your own project or perhaps some ideas where you would like some collaborators. There will be time to network and form new collaborations.
Registration has now closed.
Date: Thursday 19th October 2023
Venue: Woodhouse Suite and St George’s Room
- 10:45 Registration and coffee
- 11:00 Welcome-Directors & Management team
- 11:10 water@leeds Lightning Talks - 16 talks
- 12:00 water@leeds Mission-led initiatives Mission 1 & Mission 2
- 12:30 Networking lunch
- 13:10 water@leeds Mission-led initiatives Mission 3 & Mission 4
- 13:40 water@leeds lightning talks – 14 talks
- 14:25 Closing
- Announcements and Opportunities