- Date: Wednesday 28 June 2017
- External URL: https://fluids.leeds.ac.uk/events/event-2/
Upcoming Fluids Symposium, ʽFluid Dynamics Modelling for Real World Applicationsʼ on the 28th June 2017 (09.45-15.45).
We are pleased to invite you to attend the symposium ʽFluid Dynamics Modelling for Real World Applications.
This symposium brings together leading researchers in different fields within Fluid Dynamics, to share latest results and ideas related to the modelling of real-world phenomena. The event is open to the community of researchers in Fluid Dynamics at Leeds, and their industrial partners.
Confirmed speakers and talk titles:
* Prof Hans Kuipers, TU Eindhoven: ʽMulti-scale simulation of mass, momentum and heat transport in dense
dispersed multi-phase flowsʼ
* Prof Pier Siebesma, TU Delft: ʽWater in the Turbulent Atmosphereʼ
* Prof Chantal Staquet, University of Grenoble: ʽThe interaction of the Antarctic Circumpolar Current in
the Southern Ocean, which leads to the emission of lee waves and mixingʼ
* Prof Ulrich Ruede, University of Erlangen: ʽNumerical Simulation of Multiphase Flows at the Extreme
The programme is now available, please see the attached file.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your FREE place to attend (venue details and confirmation of schedule will be sent following booking).