- Date: -
- External URL: https://icfm2020.org
- Venue: The University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Theme: Lowering Risk by Increasing Resilience
water@leeds previously hosted ICFM7 (last September 2017) and the first time the conference had been held in Europe. Next year, the 8th International Conference on Flood Management (ICFM8) will be held in Iowa City, Iowa on The University of Iowa campus.
ICFM8 is an integral part of the ICFM conference series initiated in 2000. These conferences provide a unique opportunity for various specialists including engineers, planners, natural and social scientists, health specialists, disaster managers, decision makers, and policy makers to come together to exchange ideas and experiences.
Main Conference Themes:
- Science & Technology for Flood Risk Management
- Artificial Intelligence for Flood Risk Mitigation
- Flood disaster prevention, mitigation, and adaptation
- Flood preparedness, response, and recovery
- Flood resilience
- Flood decision-making, policy, and governance
Stay tuned….subscribe for updates and conference details at https://icfm2020.org