Dr Ian Burke
- Job title: Associate Professor: Environmental Geography
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 7532
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Earth and Environment
- Location: SEE 9.150
Dr Ian Burke is an environmental geochemist interested in the fundamental processes that affect the environmental behaviour, mobility and bioavailability of metals and radionuclides in a range of natural and contaminated systems. His research is driven by a fascination in the complex behaviour that is observed in real environmental situations; and is focused on experimental approaches involving advanced geochemical and geomicrobiological techniques.