- Job title: iCASP Administrator
- Email: M.Stonard@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Areas of expertise: providing administrative support to the iCASP Programme Manager and the iCASP team
Mel is an environmental professional who has worked as an environmental consultant and project manager, primarily working on multi-disciplinary projects and co-ordinating Environmental Impact Assessments of proposed flood risk management schemes. She joined iCASP in 2018, taking on the role of Administrator. This involves providing support to the Programme Manager and the rest of the iCASP team, including maintaining records and contact information; organising meetings & events; dealing with enquiries; helping to set up projects and supporting procurement and expense processing.