- Job title: iCASP Programme Manager
- Email: D.Fyfe@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Areas of expertise: management of iCASP; regulator, planner and project manager
Duncan joined iCASP in 2019 as Programme Manager and is responsible for the day to day management of iCASP including the office staff. Duncan will be drawing on his years of experience working at the Environment Agency as a regulator, planner and project manager; most recently being at the forefront of the Catchment Based Approach and setting up five of Yorkshire’s Catchment Partnerships.
He also has experience as a Local Authority Flood and Coastal Defence Engineer and has worked on environmental education and conservation which will be useful skills in helping iCASP meet the needs of partners.