Dr Sarah Cooper
- Job title: Research Fellow in Water Policy and Governance
- Email: S.J.Cooper@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Social Science
- School: School of Politics and International Studies
- Areas of expertise: Water security and wellbeing; water governance and policy; livelihoods and climate resilience; urban sanitation.
Dr Sarah Cooper is a social scientist with a background in biology, livelihoods and the environment-development nexus. She is especially interested in the institutional processes that govern natural resources and how to work towards equitable solutions among diverse stakeholders.