Dr Pete Gill
- Job title: Impact Translation Fellow
- Email: P.J.Gill@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Areas of expertise: Optimising Peatland Restoration; DigiBog
Pete is currently working as an Impact Translation Fellow with iCASP and was brought on board to help with work on the DigiBog_ Hydro model, a model that simulates water tables in peatlands, and can be used to help make assessments on how different restoration methods could most cost-effectively restore peatlands.
Pete’s work focuses on developing a user-friendly interface for DigiBog_ Hydro, so that the model is more accessible to non-modelling researchers and practitioners.