Dr Michelle Johnson
- Job title: Post-doctoral Researcher in Ecology and Global Change
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 9216
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Research Area: Relationships between soil properties and tropical forest dynamics
Previous research has involved developing a soil evolution model in order to understand and quantify biogeochemical cycles over geological timescales. Using the model alongside soil chronosequence observations enabled the quantification and understanding of important biogeochemical systems such as soil weathering and nutrient cycling in tropical forests.