Dr Christian Berretta
- Job title: Academic Research Fellow
- Email: C.Berretta@leeds.ac.uk
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Civil Engineering
- Location: 410 School of Civil Engineering
- Areas of expertise: water sensitive urban design; sustainable drainage systems (SuDS); pluvial flood; point source (CSOs) and diffuse pollution; green infrastructures; sustainable water management in developing countries
Dr Christian Berretta is a water@leeds Academic Research Fellow in the School of Civil Engineering. His research focuses on Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) and his expertise is in stormwater management through Sustainable Drainage Systems (SuDS) or Low Impact Development (LID) solutions to control flooding, point source (CSOs) and diffuse pollution. His current research interests include hydrological processes and contaminant removal mechanisms in green infrastructures and sustainable water management in developing countries.