Dr Caroline Peacock
- Job title: Associate Professor of Biogeochemistry
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 7877
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Earth and Environment
- Location: SEE 9.148
Current research areas include 1) investigating the cycling of micro-nutrient trace metals, including Cu, Ni and Mo, and organic carbon and macro-nutrients, including P, in soils and marine sediments; 2) investigating biogeochemical controls on freshwater and marine chemistry, including elemental concentrations and stable isotope compositions; and 3) applying mineral-organic-water interface research to the understanding of global element cycles and the development of novel proxies for palaeo ocean redox and biogeochemical cycling.