Dr Lee Brown
- Job title: Associate Professor of Aquatic Science
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0)113 343 3302
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Location: 10.03 Garstang
Dr Lee Brown is a freshwater ecologist with a particular interest in river ecosystems. His work crosses several research fields (population and community ecology, hydrology and geomorphology). He is particularly interested in river ecosystems in cold regions (alpine, arctic), the effects of catchment management (e.g. artificial drainage, vegetation burning) on rivers in the UK uplands, and aquatic food webs.