The water@leeds DRTC is happy to announce the Showcase Competition.
We are looking for applications from our PhD student network members to feature their work in a Showcase format with the below guidelines. All entries will be published onto the water@leeds website. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed will receive water@leeds presents, and will be included in the water@leeds Annual Report, and all entries will be published on our website. See eligibility and guidelines below.
Eligibility and guidelines:
- Be a water@leeds DRTC member (namely, receive our newsletters and making sure you are updated with events and opportunities).
- Submissions should be between one-sided minimum or two-sided A4 page, maximum.
- Submissions will include the water@leeds connection via the topic area, a water@leeds affiliated supervisor
- Description of research topic, aim, means of work (materials and methods), results and concluding results.
- Include where the work was published, featured, presented, etc.
- Include the funding and the links to water@leeds funding (SPRING competition included)
- Announcement of the competition: 1 April 2020
- Deadline for submission: 1st August 2020
- Results and online publications: 15th August 2020