The call for NERC Knowledge Exchange Fellowships is now open.
Let water@leeds know if you’re interested in applying for a NERC KE Fellowship – contact Dr. Gabriela Lopez Gonzalez at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org. We will host a Knowledge Exchange session to find out how we can support your application.
The NERC Knowledge Exchange (KE) Fellowships are intended to enable the sharing and flow of knowledge and expertise between NERC funded researchers and their stakeholders, partners and/or user communities with the aim of generating impact from NERC funded research in the priority areas detailed in the NERC delivery plan. KE Fellows can work anywhere between 20% and 100% of their time on a work plan of their own choosing.
Approaches could include:
- strengthening existing partnerships
- developing new relationships that lead to collaborative projects
- identifying the knowledge needs of business, NGOs and policy makers and feeding these into UKRI-NERC to inform the development of future strategy and funding opportunities
- researching new market opportunities
- providing briefings and reports suitable for policymakers and business users
- public engagement
- Deadline for submission of proposals to NERC: 2 December 2020
- Moderating sift panel meets: January 2021
- Interviews: March 2021
- Latest start date for projects: July 2021