- Job title: Professor of Geophysical Fluid Dynamics, Applied Mathematics
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 9751
- Faculty: Faculty of Applied Mathmatics and Physical Sciences
- School: School of Mathematics
- Location: Room 8.04
- External profile link: https://www.maths.leeds.ac.uk/index.php?id=263&uid=1166
Prof Onno Bokhove’s particular interest is in the applied mathematics of Geophysical Fluid Dynamics: design and testing of laboratory configurations for validation of mathematical models, computational techniques for PDEs (discontinuous Galerkin FEM), Hamiltonian fluid dynamics, idealised models for weather prediction, and hydraulic solutions of hyperbolic systems.