- Job title: Professor of Geographic Modelling
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 34 33356
- Faculty: Faculty of Earth and Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Location: Manton 10.119
- External profile link: https://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/person/research/?shortname=m.clarke
Since February 2014 Prof. Martin Clarke has been Deputy Director of the Consumer Data Research Centre (CDRC) based at Leeds. The CDRC is a major ESRC investment aimed at undertaking research using data assets that are collected by consumer facing organisations. Data sources include loyalty card data, mobile phone data, social media data, survey data. Already a number of well known retailers have agreed to share their data on a suitably anonymised basis. Martin is also the PI on an EPSRC Impact Acceleration project (2013-15) which is examining the validity and application of mobile data in conjunction with one of the UK’s largest operators.