Professor Jon Lovett
- Job title: Chair in Global Challenges
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 3327
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Location: Garstang 10.21
Prof. Jon Lovett’s research focuses on the institutional economics of natural resource management and takes an interdisciplinary approach bringing together both the natural and social sciences. He is interested in the links between local and international law and policy and the practical aspects of implementation of global agreements. He works in many different countries with recent projects in Nepal, Lebanon, Tanzania and Mexico.