- Job title: Lecturer: Marine Micropaleontology
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 0953
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Earth and Environment
- Location: Room 7.115
- External profile link: http://www.see.leeds.ac.uk/people/t.aze
Dr Tracy Aze’s research is at the interface of palaeobiology and palaeoclimatology. Using the marine plankton fossil record she investigates evolutionary trends, the interactions between species and the response of organisms to environmental change. Her current research is focused upon determining the factors that influence extinction risk during the Cenozoic (65 million years to the present day) to determine whether there are species or ecosystems that are more vulnerable to extinction in the face of rapid environmental change.