- Job title: Research Fellow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 2325
- Faculty: Faculty of Engineering
- School: School of Civil Engineering
- Location: 425 School of Civil Engineering
- External profile link: https://engineering.leeds.ac.uk/staff/632/dr_sangaralingam_ahilan
Dr Sangaralingham Ahilan has research interests in statistical and numerical modelling in water engineering applications, specialised in areas relating to stochastic hydrology and river hydraulics. He is currently working on EPSRC Flood Risk Projects focusing on inundation prediction, river sedimentation and morphology modelling and investigation of economic impact of flood damage in urban areas. This will enable a development of efficient strategies for urban flood risk management in UK cities.