- Job title: Associate Professor in Water Quality
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 3328
- Faculty: Faculty of Environment
- School: School of Geography
- Location: Garstang 10.35
- External profile link: http://www.geog.leeds.ac.uk/people/p.kay/
Dr Paul Kay’s research investigates the impacts of land-use on hydrology and water quality. More specifically, he has focused on three main areas; 1. the occurence, fate and effects of emerging contaminants in the environment, 2. the impact of agriculture on water quality and the effectiveness of stewardship measures, and 3. the effects of dams on rivers. He has, thus, worked on a variety of pollutants including human and veterinary pharmaceuticals, pesticides, nutrients, DOC and sediment.