Dr Miller Alonso Camargo-Valero
- Job title: Lecturer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 1580
- Faculty: Faculty of Engineering
- School: School of Civil Engineering
- Location: Room 413, SCaPE Building
Dr Miller Alonso Camargo-Valero’s current research interests are in the field of Water and Sanitation in Developing Countries and Resource Recovery from Low-grade waste streams. That includes the following research areas: (a) natural wastewater treatment systems, (b) wastewater reuse in agriculture, (c) nutrient recovery from wastewater and excreta, (d) renewable energy generation and high-value chemical production from anaerobic digestion and fermentation of organic waste and (e) algal biomass cultivation.