Dr Kishore Budha
- Job title: Research Fellow; MA Advertising and Design Programme Leader
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 3715
- Faculty: Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Cultures
- School: School of Design
- Location: Clothworkers Link, Room 1.32
Dr Budha’s research interests lie in the area of “meaning-centred design”, an inter-disciplinary approach to design innovation that includes, but is not limited to, Design Semiotics, Design Futures, Colour, Culture-led design, Design History, Material Culture, Social Construction of Technology, Human Factors/Ergonomics and Marketing/Management Theories. Dr. Budha has a developing research profile with academics and industry globally in the areas of healthcare innovation, ageing, design futures, culture-led design, and colour.