Dr Fleur Loveridge
- Job title: University Academic Fellow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44(0)113 343 2248
- Faculty: Faculty of Engineering
- School: School of Civil Engineering
Dr Fleur Loveridge is a civil engineering specialist with a background in engineering geology and geotechnical engineering. She is especially interested in problems of soil – environment interaction, for example infiltration of rainfall into slops which may lead to their instability. She is also interested in groundwater, and especially the interactions between groundwater flow and heat flow in the sub-surface.