Dr Christopher Hassall
- Job title: Marie Curie Fellow
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +44 (0) 113 343 5578
- Faculty: Faculty of Biological Sciences
- School: School of Biological Sciences
- Location: Manton 8.04
Dr Christopher Hassall’s primary interests lie in the biological impacts of (i) climate change and (ii) urbanisation. His work investigates changing geographical (distributions) and temporal (phenology) patterns of species occurrence using historical datasets. It is vital to evaluate the capacity of different species to respond to environmental change, as those species that cannot respond face an uncertain future. Principally he has used insects (Odonata, Hymenoptera, and Syrphidae) as well as mammals as model systems for investigating these topics.